Daniel Whyte III’s Theory Regarding Ed Litton and J.D. Greear’s Plagiarism Sermongate Hell and the Case of the Three Stooges
Plus the 12 Commandments of Sex
Daniel Whyte III’s Theory Regarding Ed Litton and J.D. Greear’s Plagiarism Sermongate Hell and the Case of the Three Stooges
1. Some demonic homosexual rich unknown shadowy figure or figures was behind putting a black man in as president, President Obama, and chose him with the understanding that he would pay his debt back by sanctioning the abomination of homosexuality from the standpoint of the government. They wanted a black man to do this because they knew black people would resist the abomination of homosexuality being sanctioned by the government and the church, but they would be blinded by the fact of having a black man as president and go along with it somewhat.
2. Obama and his administration, knowing that they would get strong resistance from the church in years to come against the abomination of homosexuality which he and his administration sanctioned while he was in office, chose Andy Stanley to make the church accept the abomination of homosexuality
3. When Andy Stanley got discredited as a false prophet by yours truly and by many others for telling the church and the world that Christians should “unhitch” from the Old Testament, which was the dumbest statement that a preacher has ever made in the history of the church, they adopted another strategy.
4. Even though as I’ve said before, Andy Stanley is not that great of a communicator as he thinks he is, but he is nobody’s dummy and for some strange, I believe demonic reason, he has a way of cozying up to church pastors and making them disciples to follow what he does at his church. As you can see in the pictures above, he has Baptist preachers dressing down in jeans and using some sort of a whiteboard in the pulpit just like he does, and the strategy now is to use all his disciples that he has gained over the years to continue their demonic agenda of making the church accept homosexuality.
5. I believe that some of these sermons that were preached by pastor Greear and Mr. Litton are being preached by hundreds of Andy Stanley’s disciples. Yes, I believe that if someone did an investigation, they would find other pastors preaching and teaching these same damnable heresies. These are demonic sermon talking points to slow-cook the proverbial frogs in the Baptist church and the evangelical church to accept the destructive abomination of homosexuality in the church.
6. Mr. Greear was the biggest stooge for Andy Stanley because he was the president of the Southern Baptist Convention. Mind you, they dare not preach this garbage at the convention, but they are preaching it in their churches behind the scenes.
7. They groomed the most unlikely, probably uncalled, and worst preacher to be the next Southern Baptist Convention president, stealing an idea out of the Obama administration’s playbook, which is the same playbook as Black Lives Matter, to use blackness as a Trojan horse to introduce the abomination of homosexuality and all its ungodliness into the church.
8. For some reason, none of these guys ever thought that these videos would come out like that. Why? I do not know. But God has revealed it because these stooges outflanked and outsmarted and hijacked the rank-and-file and even some of the smartest leaders, yea, “the elect” in the Southern Baptist Convention and the evangelical community nationwide.
9. Therefore, what we are seeing is not plagiarism at all. These are demonic sermon talking points to make homosexuality acceptable in God’s church. The sermon on homosexuality that both Greear and Mr. Litton preached did not originate totally with pastor Greear even though he delivered it better than Mr. Litton because of his natural ability — it didn’t originate with him. It originated no doubt from the Obama administration demonic theologians, homosexuals, and Andy Stanley.
10. “A little leaven leaveneth the whole lump.” Therefore, the true church in the Southern Baptist Convention and the evangelical community needs to get rid of the leaven of Litton and Greear and Andy Stanley by any means necessary within the law and stop all the stooges who are propagating these damnable heresies in the church of the Lord Jesus Christ. We must “contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints” for the glory of God and the lifting up of Jesus Christ and the salvation of the lost.
By the way, in case you have forgotten, here are the 12 commandments of sex that still stand today:
Leviticus 20:7-21 (KJV)
7 Sanctify yourselves therefore, and be ye holy: for I am the Lord your God.
8 And ye shall keep my statutes, and do them: I am the Lord which sanctify you.
9 For every one that curseth his father or his mother shall be surely put to death: he hath cursed his father or his mother; his blood shall be upon him.
10 And the man that committeth adultery with another man’s wife, even he that committeth adultery with his neighbour’s wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.
11 And the man that lieth with his father’s wife hath uncovered his father’s nakedness: both of them shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
12 And if a man lie with his daughter in law, both of them shall surely be put to death: they have wrought confusion; their blood shall be upon them.
13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
14 And if a man take a wife and her mother, it is wickedness: they shall be burnt with fire, both he and they; that there be no wickedness among you.
15 And if a man lie with a beast, he shall surely be put to death: and ye shall slay the beast.
16 And if a woman approach unto any beast, and lie down thereto, thou shalt kill the woman, and the beast: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
17 And if a man shall take his sister, his father’s daughter, or his mother’s daughter, and see her nakedness, and she see his nakedness; it is a wicked thing; and they shall be cut off in the sight of their people: he hath uncovered his sister’s nakedness; he shall bear his iniquity.
18 And if a man shall lie with a woman having her sickness, and shall uncover her nakedness; he hath discovered her fountain, and she hath uncovered the fountain of her blood: and both of them shall be cut off from among their people.
19 And thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy mother’s sister, nor of thy father’s sister: for he uncovereth his near kin: they shall bear their iniquity.
20 And if a man shall lie with his uncle’s wife, he hath uncovered his uncle’s nakedness: they shall bear their sin; they shall die childless.
21 And if a man shall take his brother’s wife, it is an unclean thing: he hath uncovered his brother’s nakedness; they shall be childless.
The Sermon That Both J.D. Greear, the Former Southern Baptist Convention President, and Ed Litton, the New Southern Baptist Convention President Preached Was Worse Than the Plagiarism, and the Plagiarism Was the Worst That We Have Ever Seen.
The sermon that both J.D. Greear, the former Southern Baptist Convention president, and Ed Litton, the new Southern Baptist Convention president preached was worse than the plagiarism, and the plagiarism was the worst that we have ever seen. Pastor Ed Litton should resign from the Southern Baptist Convention for gross plagiarism, and both should resign the pastorate for lying on God and saying that God whispers about sexual sin when God has never whispered about sexual sin or any sin. In fact, He was shouting loud and clear when He died for sin. God has an even voice against all sin and shouts against abominations. Again, this is a prime example of pastors who are not hearing from God, and so they follow people, and they follow one another. They have more fear of people than they do of God. If you are a true born-again Christian, your head will automatically bow in disbelief and shame as you watch this sad video.
We used to believe that the Southern Baptist Convention would be the convention that would lead other denominations in the country to revival and awakening. We don’t believe that anymore, even though we still love many of our Southern Baptist Convention brethren. And let us say here that at the same time, even though God does not whisper about anything (in fact, in Proverbs 16:28, He told us that “a whisperer separateth chief friends”); well-known in the Southern Baptist Convention is the whispering class, and if they don’t like you, there are five things they will do to sully your name, sabotage you, or lynch you:
1. They will accuse you of plagiarism.
2. They will accuse you of committing adultery.
3. They will accuse you of child molestation or incest.
4. They will accuse you of stealing or misusing money.
5. They will accuse you of not lining up 100% with Southern Baptist Convention doctrine and theology.
This whispering class in the Southern Baptist Convention really needs to cease because they have lynched many good men, and if Litton doesn’t resign, he will experience the longest lynching process in Southern Baptist history.
This sermon is so gross, and this plagiarism is so gross that we don’t see how the Southern Baptist Convention is going to survive if this is the best leadership that they have. By the way, we have never seen a pastor actually plagiarize the introductory remarks of another preacher that has nothing to do with the sermon. This man plagiarized “I want you to turn to your neighbor” and he plagiarized “We believe that God’s word is good.” Son, if you have to plagiarize and steal stuff like that you are not hearing from God at all, and this disqualifies you from being the president of the largest Protestant denomination in the world. Lit Sit! Are we witnessing plagiarism or are we witnessing talking points and one of the greatest demonic conspiracies in the history of the church to bring gross sin into the church? Stay tuned, more to come.
Newsweek: Pastor Ed Litton Compared to Nixon as Plagiarism Battle Rages in Southern Baptist Convention – Daniel Whyte III Is Calling on Liberal, Moderate, and Conservative Baptist Pastors to Rise Up and Call for Litton’s Resignation Today. Stop the Bleeding, Because This Is Going to Drag Christ, Other Evangelical Christians and the Southern Baptist Convention Through the Mud for Weeks and Months. Even Lost People in America Don’t Want a Southern Baptist Convention President Who Is a Plagiarist, or Worse a Stooge or a Puppet Used by Somebody Else and Told What to Say by Other People
Pastor Ed Litton, president of the Southern Baptist Convention, has been under fire recently after being accused of plagiarism involving his sermons for the Redemption Church in Mobile, Alabama.
Newsweek had found earlier this week that over140 videos were either unavailable or hidden across several playlists on the Redemption Church YouTube page—after allegations that he was plagiarizing sermons by pastor J.D. Greear began to spread.
Litton, who was elected president of the SBC in June, has seen significant backlash for his statements regarding the controversy, including being subjected to a visual comparison of himself and former President Richard Nixon.
In an article published Saturday by the Capstone Report on Litton’s apologies and statements regarding the issue, a visual GIF of Nixon with a flashing caption that reads “I am not a crook” is at the forefront of the story.
The article itself criticized the Alabama pastor’s interview with SBC This Week, the SBC’s official podcast, in which Litton defended his actions.
“Our elders and leaders made the decision to take down [the sermons] because they felt that people were going in and pulling things out, they believe, of context,” Litton said. “And so, to protect the church, the wellbeing of the church and their pastor, they said we are pulling these down.”
Litton had been accused of plagiarizing sermons written by Greear from 2019. In some of Greear’s sermons, according to the Capstone Report, Litton had allegedly copied word for word without giving any proper credit.
Click here to read more.
Source: Newsweek, Emma Mayer
Have you been watching the sad events unfolding in the Southern Baptist Convention (SBC)?
The newly elected President, Ed Litton, has been exposed for blatantly and repeatedly plagiarizing sermons.
Immediately after this was discovered, his church deleted the evidence. But the sermons had already been downloaded by others, and they are now available on YouTube, as anyone can verify.
“He who conceals his sin will not prosper” (Proverbs 28:13).
Many institutional leaders in the SBC are on record as being strongly against plagiarism, but most of them are now silent about Litton’s situation.
It comes as no surprise that the liberals and so-called moderates are defending Litton or trying to deflect attention away from the matter. We expect every one of them to lie.
But too few conservatives are saying what needs to be said:
Ed Litton must resign.
Will SBC leaders hold Litton to their past standards? Please take a stand by adding your name to this simple statement:
“Ed Litton is an unrepentant plagiarist and liar.
“He must resign from the presidency of the Southern Baptist Convention (SBC) immediately.
“Moreover, if any professor or institutional leader in the SBC will not affirm that Ed Litton must resign, that person is also unfit for leadership in any Christian organization.”
The petition may be gaining momentum. Since it launched yesterday, it has 300+ signatures.
Please give the petition a share on social media to keep the momentum going.
Here is the link to share:
What is the end goal here?
Are we planning to show this petition to Ed Litton and demand that he step down? Of course not.
The goal is that each of us can show this petition to any seminary professors, pastors, or institutional leaders who will listen to us, so that they can see how many normal people are fed up with the lies.
Prominent leaders have been mostly silent about this blatant fraud. Their silence or shrug is far more dangerous than Ed Litton’s own pattern of dishonesty, because it shows that there is no moral fiber at all to be found in the leadership of the SBC.
For the most part, only those who are on their way out of leadership roles in the SBC have been willing to speak the truth about this matter. This is the chance for any remaining men of integrity within the SBC to show it — or for the common people of the SBC to learn that they have put weak men in positions of responsibility at all levels of their institutions.
When you sign this petition, you are saying, “The buck stops here. Litton may be a fraud, and you leaders might be frauds, but I will not help you fake reality. I will tell the truth about what is really happening, even if it means declaring you unfit for your job.”
When the common people are willing to say such a thing, they hold their immediate leaders accountable. With such accountability, leaders can be confident that they face two possible outcomes: Either they will represent their people faithfully and remain in their position, or they will not.
By such practices, we strengthen the resolve of our leaders. We give them clear boundaries and a foundation to do that which we require of them.
Show this petition to those who are not yet strong in their resolve. Help them understand that the moral fiber of the SBC itself is what is at stake.
They don’t need to sign the petition. But every SBC leader does need to affirm that Ed Litton must resign. When your SBC leader will publicly affirm this, you will have made a meaningful change in the world.